• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TFL recruitment

zcarrey

Member
Joined
28 Jun 2024
Messages
46
Location
london
I've been checking TFL (internal AND external) recruitment/careers on a daily basis for approximately a year now...is it just me or does it seem like they have clamped down on rolling out recruitment? before there used to be a dozen or so positions at any given time but there has been what feels like a dry spell except for the odd CSA position once every 3-4 months...

there is the London-govs page but even that has reduced from what it was and most of the roles are all office based.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

v16ull

Member
Joined
30 May 2026
Messages
36
Location
Mitcham, Surrey
I've been checking TFL (internal AND external) recruitment/careers on a daily basis for approximately a year now...is it just me or does it seem like they have clamped down on rolling out recruitment? before there used to be a dozen or so positions at any given time but there has been what feels like a dry spell except for the odd CSA position once every 3-4 months...

there is the London-govs page but even that has reduced from what it was and most of the roles are all office based.
Hi, I am looking to get into TfL as an external applicant and have got my AC2 for the NCT role next week. I’m also keeping an eye on the careers page in case I don’t pass, or get given a start date far in the future. I’m female and I’m aware they are actively trying to get more women in so I’m hoping that goes in my favour (if o manage to pass that is). What sort of role are you looking for?
 

Top