Hi there
I have not been purchasing the full ticket from Bookham to Vauxhall and back, and today SWR revenue protection officer proceeded to issue me a Reporr for prosecution.
I cannot remember if he took an image of my Trainline tickets but assume and think he did, I was incredibly distressed and have horrific anxiety of the outcome! Naturally it’s my fault I’ve messed up and I’m so so sorry and won’t do this again but financially I’ve been struggling and it’s just so silly.
What outcomes have people had? Can they track your Trainline history?
The issue reason is: no ticket
He also took my Oyster card history which is fine.
Please help advise what outcomes you’ve had?
Thanks
I have not been purchasing the full ticket from Bookham to Vauxhall and back, and today SWR revenue protection officer proceeded to issue me a Reporr for prosecution.
I cannot remember if he took an image of my Trainline tickets but assume and think he did, I was incredibly distressed and have horrific anxiety of the outcome! Naturally it’s my fault I’ve messed up and I’m so so sorry and won’t do this again but financially I’ve been struggling and it’s just so silly.
What outcomes have people had? Can they track your Trainline history?
The issue reason is: no ticket
He also took my Oyster card history which is fine.
Please help advise what outcomes you’ve had?
Thanks