• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SWR Guard Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

george_king70

Member
Joined
7 Jul 2024
Messages
5
Location
Epsom
I am still waiting for my interview as I am an internal applicant with SWR and had my guard assessment back in 30th September 2025 and had no response from Guildford Depot, which is the depot I applied for and I have heard nothing since which is a pain.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Joined
8 Sep 2019
Messages
11,034
Location
London
I am still waiting for my interview as I am an internal applicant with SWR and had my guard assessment back in 30th September 2025 and had no response from Guildford Depot, which is the depot I applied for and I have heard nothing since which is a pain.

This seems like a statement more than a question. If you are internal, I would suggest speaking to HR / recruitment directly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top