Hi all,
I recently applied for an apprentice position as a Rolling Stock Technician with SWR and have been invited to the assessment centre in Southampton, where I'll be taking part in a group exercise and doing a short presentation about myself.
Has anyone here done anything similar with SWR, and if so what should I expect from this session and how can I best prepare? Additionally if anyone else has any experience with the SWR apprenticeship scheme, any information would be helpful.
Thanks!
I recently applied for an apprentice position as a Rolling Stock Technician with SWR and have been invited to the assessment centre in Southampton, where I'll be taking part in a group exercise and doing a short presentation about myself.
Has anyone here done anything similar with SWR, and if so what should I expect from this session and how can I best prepare? Additionally if anyone else has any experience with the SWR apprenticeship scheme, any information would be helpful.
Thanks!