• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SVR "Peep Behind The Scenes" Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichmondCommu

Established Member
Joined
23 Feb 2010
Messages
6,906
Location
Richmond, London
G'day everyone,

I'm very tempted to go to this in July but I'm interested to know what the queues are like for the various attractions. In my experience the Severn Valley Railway are very good at organising events but I'm just curious to know what to expect.

Kind regards,

Richmond Commuter!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AnthonyRail

Established Member
Joined
11 Jan 2015
Messages
1,223
Looks good, always wanted to cab a western.

Is train travel included in cost?
 

RichmondCommu

Established Member
Joined
23 Feb 2010
Messages
6,906
Location
Richmond, London
The £5 wrist band will get you into all the attractions. The train ticket is on top of that which for me is £18.80 to go up and down the line all day long.

I have no idea what the queues will be like to get into the signal boxes.
 

sbahn

New Member
Joined
25 Mar 2017
Messages
4
I don't think there will be big queues for the signal box's, I was at Kidderminster for the Diesel gala, and only ever seen a handful of people waiting to go in and that was all through the day, so think you should go for it.

Billy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top