That reminds me of a long time ago when traveling on the Nat Ex Huddersfield to London service in the days it was Rapide with refreshment and served a lot more places such as Leicester, Milton Keynes, Luton both town and airport. As I was a regular traveller the driver who took the coach from Huddersfield to Nottingham asked if I would help the driver who took over the driving find the places on route has he had never done it before. It meant I got a free breakfast when we stopped at the services for a comfort stop.
I don't remember it stopping at all those - I was a regular on it in the mid-nineties when I had a girfriend who lived in East London and again in 2001 when my current wife and I were looking for somewhere to live together before I moved South.
I recall it serving Leicester on the overnight service and Milton Keynes on at least one daytime service - first previously mentioned girlfriend caught it up from Milton Keynes on Good Friday in (I think) 1994. I met her at Halifax bus station and recall that I had planned to catch the last local number 564 after she got off the NatEx 564 if it was bang on time - that would have been at 1815. We actually got the 2200 service 560 :cry:
How long before did it serve Luton?
Hmm, looks like 1 service a day still does serve Milton Keynes Northbound, 2 Southbound.