• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Status of 379011

Status
Not open for further replies.

03_179

Established Member
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Messages
3,867
Location
At my desk
Does anyone know the status of 379011 ?

It has not been out in a long time and was wondering what is wrong with it.


*This is not a request for allocations of the unit.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Aictos

Established Member
Joined
28 Apr 2009
Messages
10,403
Does anyone know the status of 379011 ?

It has not been out in a long time and was wondering what is wrong with it.


*This is not a request for allocations of the unit.
Didn't know it was out, be interested to hear what's the reason for it not being available tho.
 

Aictos

Established Member
Joined
28 Apr 2009
Messages
10,403
Looks like not been out since 20/6/2021 no reason.
I've got no updates for it either, as I was told by my source it's not even on the Genius fed system at the moment that they use at work.
 

Class455

Established Member
Joined
19 May 2016
Messages
1,521
I thought I saw it at Cambridge North yesterday but I could well be mistaken
 

LA50041

Established Member
Joined
20 Feb 2017
Messages
3,210
I thought I saw it at Cambridge North yesterday but I could well be mistaken
I fear you may have been mistaken. 379001 and 379021 were both there at some point yesterday, but no sign of 011 being there in Trust
 

amwells

Verified Rep - SRPS
Joined
30 Sep 2019
Messages
203
Location
Edinburgh
Back in service today! Massive thanks to the part time spotters… typical that I’m nowhere near today!!
 

03_179

Established Member
Joined
13 Aug 2008
Messages
3,867
Location
At my desk
Came out yesterday but I didn't have time to post here.

No problem @amwells

Loads of other allocations on the blog too ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top