• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

St Pancras Intl/St Pancras Domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starnepus

New Member
Joined
23 Sep 2010
Messages
2
I booked tickets to St Pancras last night, and just printed off the information and realised that it says 'Intl' and not 'Dom' which is what I thought I had booked. Does this matter? Can I still use these tickets as they are non-refundable ones?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

EM2

Established Member
Joined
16 Nov 2008
Messages
7,522
Location
The home of the concrete cow
There's not really a station called 'St Pancras Domestic'. For some reason, some booking and timetable services differentiate between East Midlands and FCC as Domestic and South Eastern and Eurostar as International (with different station codes) but the station is officially called St Pancras International and that appears on all tickets I've seen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top