• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

SPT Hamilton Circle Services Winter 1994-Mid 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kee86

Member
Joined
17 Apr 2022
Messages
11
Location
Wishaw
Maybe it's my memory playing tricks on me, but am pretty sure I can remember when Hamilton Circle services ran to and from Glasgow Central High Level because of flooding on the Low Level and that some services were operated by an occasional Class 318 EMU, before 5/6 years later starting officially on Argyle Line services.

Can anyone else ever remember this happening?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joined
10 Jan 2018
Messages
376
Maybe it's my memory playing tricks on me, but am pretty sure I can remember when Hamilton Circle services ran to and from Glasgow Central High Level because of flooding on the Low Level and that some services were operated by an occasional Class 318 EMU, before 5/6 years later starting officially on Argyle Line services.

Can anyone else ever remember this happening?
As far as I’m aware, some services were also diverted via Coatbridge.
 

Kee86

Member
Joined
17 Apr 2022
Messages
11
Location
Wishaw
As far as I’m aware, some services were also diverted via Coatbridge.
That was the Lanark services diverted to run via Glasgow Queen Street and what I was wondering was if anyone could remember if there were any class 318 emus seen on the Glasgow Central to Motherwell/Coatbridge Central because I'm pretty sure I can remember them!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top