• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

So SWR, why do you need my phone number?

Adam Williams

Established Member
Joined
2 Jan 2018
Messages
3,613
Location
Warks
A title for a male child apparently, something which I forgot existed since I was myself a male child and also in a GP surgery being called master. I don't see why they don't just use the person's name
Ha, yeah, that reminds me - for reasons I never really understood my very first GP surgery kept my title as Master well past my 18th birthday as well (I think I went for an appt in the uni holidays once).
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums


Top