Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Is that 08 now back there? I remember seeing and photting 08886 there about a year ago. Believe it was there until at least June when I was told by an EWS bloke at Queenborough that the 08 would refuse to shut down and that it was to be sent North to Toton. I thought I read somewhere that a different 08 (not 921) then took over from 886.
Is that 08 now back there? I remember seeing and photting 08886 there about a year ago. Believe it was there until at least June when I was told by an EWS bloke at Queenborough that the 08 would refuse to shut down and that it was to be sent North to Toton. I thought I read somewhere that a different 08 (not 921) then took over from 886.
Forget which one is there now, but a friend of mine drives it around the steelworks (I think). I know its on Sheppey somewhere! --- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Anyway, the meet is now confirmed. Myself, Galvanize and 34067James are coming.
There's two 0-4-0 shunters there, L127 Bill and L149 Ben. I believe they can both be driven from radio controls, like the EWS 08s that are usually at Sheerness. See here for a photo of the two yellow 0-6-0s. I assume both are still there.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.