py_megapixel
Established Member
This is a thread which the moderators split from another.
My thoughts are essentially that £10 for a refund is a ridiculous amount, regardless of whether it's per ticket, per booking or per anything else. I would accept a small charge of a couple of pounds at most as reasonable, though I still don't think there's really any need for it, but £10 is way in excess of that.
I know this sort of analogy isn't always perfect - but what sort of car charges the owner £10 for deciding not to take a previously planned journey?
My thoughts are essentially that £10 for a refund is a ridiculous amount, regardless of whether it's per ticket, per booking or per anything else. I would accept a small charge of a couple of pounds at most as reasonable, though I still don't think there's really any need for it, but £10 is way in excess of that.
I know this sort of analogy isn't always perfect - but what sort of car charges the owner £10 for deciding not to take a previously planned journey?
Last edited: