Hi all,
Recently received a letter from South Eastern stating that due to an incident earlier this month they are considering prosecuting me.
A ticket officer caught me short faring between 2 stations in Kent. This is my first issue with short faring but I have been caught and given penalty of 3 previous occasions for penalty evasion. I am writing to them hoping to settle out of court but just wanted advise on how likely that is given that I have paid penalty 3 times before
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
This is the letter I received
Recently received a letter from South Eastern stating that due to an incident earlier this month they are considering prosecuting me.
A ticket officer caught me short faring between 2 stations in Kent. This is my first issue with short faring but I have been caught and given penalty of 3 previous occasions for penalty evasion. I am writing to them hoping to settle out of court but just wanted advise on how likely that is given that I have paid penalty 3 times before
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
This is the letter I received