• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Scotrail Ticket examiner Blue arrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainsideman

Member
Joined
6 Jul 2018
Messages
255
Location
Croydon
I have seen the above vacancy through blue arrow. If successful would I be employed by blue arrow or scotrail as I know they are recruiting on there behalf?

Also do they accept re location?

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RailwayBear

Member
Joined
6 Jan 2008
Messages
110
Location
Carluke
You would be employed by ScotRail, however as you have been recruited by an agency your probationary period is 12 months
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top