• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Royal Scot & Lord Dowding at Southall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich5ltr

Member
Joined
20 May 2016
Messages
17
I passed Southall yesterday, albeit at speed, and 46100 Royal Scot and what I think was 34052 Lord Dowding (the nameplate was pale blue).

I've looked to see what services these locos are pulling but cannot find anything that matches. Does anyone know what they will be used on?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

33056

Established Member
Joined
12 Nov 2007
Messages
2,424
Location
On a train somewhere in Europe
Nearly all mainline steam tours and loco / ECS movements are listed on UK steam info . For example 34052 (which is really 34046 "Braunton") is next working on Saturday 12th November but 46100 is not down for anything that I can see this side of Christmas. Please bear in mind that locos listed as working these tours can be changed very late on or even be replaced by a diesel in the event of any failures.
 

Rich5ltr

Member
Joined
20 May 2016
Messages
17
Yes I'm aware of UK Steam Info but couldn't see anything there which is why I asked. Royal Scot appeared to be in steam too. Tnx...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top