DelayRepay
Established Member
- Joined
- 21 May 2011
- Messages
- 2,929
I have stopped to help at accidents, and will do so again. The one I found most scary was a motorcyclist who had been hit by a car on the dual carriage way. He was laying on the road in lane 1, traffic was continuing in lane 2 at normal speed. Apart from me, the only other person who came to help was an old granny who was walking past with her shopping. In fairness, maybe the other drivers could not see what had happened and thought it was just a breakdown. I have never been so glad to see another human being as when the police turned up.
One day it might be me in the bottom of the ditch at the side of the road, and I hope to god that if it is, someone stops to help...
One day it might be me in the bottom of the ditch at the side of the road, and I hope to god that if it is, someone stops to help...