• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

RJ74 - red or blue Railjet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwales58

Established Member
Joined
15 Mar 2022
Messages
1,365
Location
notsure
RJ74: vagonweb.cz has it as red (ÖBB) but if I try to look at seats on it oebbtickets.at knows that it is blue (CD).

Presumably oebbtickets is correct, but CD have booked me seats which don't exist on a blue set.

Any ideas please?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

43096

On Moderation
Joined
23 Nov 2015
Messages
18,878
Problem solved. I didn't know that ÖBB sets 52-60 have the CD layout. Vagonweb are showing the 01-50 layout.

My CD booking has received from ÖBB the wheelchair seats in coach 26.
RJ74 would normally be formed of one of sets 29-31, unless that has changed from the new timetable.
 

Austriantrain

Established Member
Joined
13 Aug 2018
Messages
1,812
Problem solved. I didn't know that ÖBB sets 52-60 have the CD layout.

Those should normally not run to Prague. I am not sure if they are even equipped with Czech train control, but I think not. There might be some other reason that on the day you travel, a CD set is rostered. But pls let us know what kind of set it was in the end!
 
Last edited:

nwales58

Established Member
Joined
15 Mar 2022
Messages
1,365
Location
notsure
Those should normally not run to Prague. I am not sure if they are even equipped with Czech train control, but I think not.
Thanks. This is now weird but the most likely is that the oebbtickets.at seat selector is showing the wrong template.

On all 3 ÖBB diagrams, RJ70/72/74 Wien-Prag oebbtickets.at seat selector shows coach 26 as restaurant.

CD app seat selection shows coach 26 as full first (I realise ÖBB's systems manage the reservations but clearly the layout templates are not from the same source).

But the corresponding reverse workings RJ371/373/375 oebbtickets shows coach 25 as restaurant and 26 as full first!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top