It's a silly question. If the answer was to be "yes" what do you think Network Rail would say? Honestly...!Also do retro tours allow heads out on their tours?
Booked 0953Any idea what time it gets to Bescot????????? I'm suddenly getting an idea in my head
Booked 0953
Thanks to all on the tour! I thorougly enjoyed being a steward! First time and everything went smoothly! Hope the 47 group had a fantastic time and I have to admit 47580 really does sound good, us lot on the ECS got some lovely thrash up to Hambleton and Doncaster then Barrow Hill! Bring on the next tour!
If anyone wants to say thanks to the "trollydollies" it was in the hands of yours truly and Jordy!![]()
We managed to get a trolley off a Huddersfield Guard with Penistone Line Partnership branding and managed to sell lots of beer/food/drinks through all the carriages and have lots of fun!
![]()