• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Restoration of Signal Boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

John Webb

Established Member
Joined
5 Jun 2010
Messages
3,780
Location
St Albans
I often ponder the disused signal box at Hebden Bridge when I pass - it seems in relatively good condition and could potentially make a decent holiday cottage. I suspect access would prove tricky however.
The Hebden Bridge box is preserved and in the care of a group. It is listed, along with the station. I'm not up to date with the work, but I think the ground floor is to be turned into a small holiday let and the upper floor retained as a museum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top