• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Rail & Sail fares ex-Dublin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesontheroad

Established Member
Joined
24 Jan 2009
Messages
2,245
Location
Umeå, Sweden
Howdy. I offered to help find some travel times and fares for a friend who will be traveling over from Dublin.

I know quite a bit about rail and sail ex-UK, but not ex-RoI.

Could someone tell me what she'll pay in € to travel Dublin - Chester with Irish Ferries? She'll travel out on a Thursday, 14:30 Swift sailing from Dublin Ferryport and back on the 14:10 Ulysses sailing on Saturday, if that makes any difference.

Should I also just point her in the direction of a major station in Dublin to buy those tickets?

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

wintonian

Established Member
Joined
15 Jan 2010
Messages
4,889
Location
Hampshire
Last time I paid €44 (zone D) and they are quite happy to sell them at Connolly just over the road from the Busáras where the bus to the ferry terminal goes, which seems to leave from the rear these days though there isn’t a sign so best to check.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top