Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Yes, I went to update some images and there was no access or even a reason on the homepage. His other two sites Class47.co.uk and Class50.co.uk are also unavailable. Does anyone have a contact email for the site owner, Paul Appleby? He was always a very genuine person on site and in comms - hope he is alright?
Yes I hope he is OK too, the site seemed to close very suddenly with no warning on the site. A lot of photographers contributed to the site and hopefully the archive has been saved somewhere.
That's a real shame. I used class47 co.uk as an OO modelling resource f(or photos) many times. I found lots of good info in the site. Similar comments on RM Web, from mid-June.
I'm trying to look something up on the Class 47 website but I get the message, this account has been suspended and a link to contact host provider. Does anyone know if their website that is down? Many thanks. Steve.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.