voyagerdude220
Established Member
- Joined
- 13 Oct 2005
- Messages
- 4,287
Hi all,
If I get a SOR between Birmingham and Blackburn/Clitheroe, would I be able to use it via Manchester, and/or Tamworth? (What are the valid routes?)
Also, are any VT services around the Manchester/Preston area tomorrow/ during August being formed of loco-hauled stock/HSTs?
I probably won't be in the North West tomorrow, but would go on the 90 hauled Manchester service if it's out one weekend. (Or one weekday, if i can get a day organised)
Thanks for any help/Suggestions
If I get a SOR between Birmingham and Blackburn/Clitheroe, would I be able to use it via Manchester, and/or Tamworth? (What are the valid routes?)
Also, are any VT services around the Manchester/Preston area tomorrow/ during August being formed of loco-hauled stock/HSTs?
I probably won't be in the North West tomorrow, but would go on the 90 hauled Manchester service if it's out one weekend. (Or one weekday, if i can get a day organised)
Thanks for any help/Suggestions