• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Prague to Krakow and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chat Moss

Member
Joined
17 Feb 2019
Messages
136
Location
Preston
Hi I am new to the railway and am starting to plan a trip for September ish as I believe after a year I ll get a F.I.P card? To use for travelling in Europe.

Can anyone advise what the discount is and how easy it is to book the tickets required. And if the cards/ coupons are valid on sleeper trains too.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

87electric

Established Member
Joined
27 Jan 2010
Messages
1,243
Hi I am new to the railway and am starting to plan a trip for September ish as I believe after a year I ll get a F.I.P card? To use for travelling in Europe.

Can anyone advise what the discount is and how easy it is to book the tickets required. And if the cards/ coupons are valid on sleeper trains too.
This might help get you started.

https://www.seat61.com/rail-staff-priv-travel.htm
 

Chat Moss

Member
Joined
17 Feb 2019
Messages
136
Location
Preston
Hi thanks, I have just found that and read it. Looks like 50 to 75% off but was a little vague on the sleeper train options.
 

30907

Veteran Member
Joined
30 Sep 2012
Messages
21,980
Location
Airedale
If your sleeper is a normally priced train, which means most trains East of Berlin and Vienna, then you pay normal sleeper supplements plus FIP fare or coupon. Global price trains are more complicated!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top