• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Possible 442 special this Saturday (3rd Feb)??

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

Guest
I think you've asked enough, so much that I may give you the timings for the next 458 to Windsor.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Guest
The next 458, all day tomorrow, running pretty much all services...
 

5872

Established Member
Joined
28 Jan 2007
Messages
2,277
Location
A6-EHF
I knew that already once the 442s go the 458s are on Windsor and Reading services
 

RJ

Established Member
Joined
25 Jun 2005
Messages
8,824
Location
Back office
First CC 319s will be on the Windsor branch on the 10th February vice 450s. Rumour has it one has been outshopped in SWT Desiro Blue at Selhurst depot.
 

thefab444

Established Member
Joined
27 Oct 2006
Messages
3,688
Location
The New Forest
OMG just got this in from Control... there's a 3 x 159 formation running a WAT - RDG service tommorow. Units look to be 159103, 159101 & 159004. I'm told it'll be on 2C36; the 12:12 from Reading.


John

Sorry I can't resist... :)
 

5872

Established Member
Joined
28 Jan 2007
Messages
2,277
Location
A6-EHF
could someone send me the link of this 319 and if they will stay on the staines-winsdor route ?
 

Andrew

Member
Joined
7 Jun 2005
Messages
175
slammers aren't around

The 2 Lymington slammers are coming up from Bournemouth @ weekend to work with 319004. The Lymington branch is going over to EPS 37s + Mk2s (in top and tail) from next week.
 

thefab444

Established Member
Joined
27 Oct 2006
Messages
3,688
Location
The New Forest
319004 will run with 3417 on test tommorow, at Reading at 11:59, if you plan on seeing the 159s too it's perfect timing. When running in service, though, 319004 will be paired with 1498 I'm informed.

I'm told it'll also being going to Reading later on in the evening.

ACK beat me to it.
 

thefab444

Established Member
Joined
27 Oct 2006
Messages
3,688
Location
The New Forest
OMG, just received this from my friend at Control, timings for tommorows 5W09, delivery of the first 444/1 for the Windsor line. I'm told Siemens have been testing a 319 (not sure which) to ensure compatibility. Perhaps the Slammers will only be stand ins till the 444/1s?

CLAPJCT: 10/01
STAINES: 11/09 11/26
READING (rev): 12/39
CHERTSEY: 13/02

Loco is to be 66411 and also in the consist will be brand new 185151.
 

960012

Established Member
Joined
4 Nov 2005
Messages
1,892
Location
Parkstone
WOW!!!! might have to go to Chertsey tomorrow PMSL!!!

319s in muliple with Slammers sounds good!

Totally silly now but who cares!
 

Daniel

Established Member
Joined
5 Oct 2005
Messages
2,568
Location
London
Why is it silly? SWT have been talking about getting 319's for ages... very reliable units...

Slammers should only be temporarily up here from Bournemouth, (they're the Lymington ones), i'd be going down there to see them and the 319sif I wasn't at school :(.
 

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,191
Location
0035
I have already posted a warning in this thread to tell people to stop messing about, so the thread will now be locked and those concerned will be dealt with appropriately.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top