trainboy390
New Member
- Joined
- 21 May 2014
- Messages
- 1
Hi,
I know there are some beginners/people new to the world of railways so I have started to make a PDF beginners guide to railways at the moment it is only in the planning stages as I want to know what people think of the idea.
please tell me if you want a beginners guide and what you would like in it so far I have made a list of what I will be include add to the list if you think of anything.
Gauge (track size)
Locomotives (steam diesel and electric) (how they work)
Couplings
bell codes
car stops
Electric railways (third rail and ole)
delays (leafs on the line and heat expanding the track)
signals
TWPS
AWS
DSD
Hope people are interested and thanks for you help/opinions
Stephen
I know there are some beginners/people new to the world of railways so I have started to make a PDF beginners guide to railways at the moment it is only in the planning stages as I want to know what people think of the idea.
please tell me if you want a beginners guide and what you would like in it so far I have made a list of what I will be include add to the list if you think of anything.
Gauge (track size)
Locomotives (steam diesel and electric) (how they work)
Couplings
bell codes
car stops
Electric railways (third rail and ole)
delays (leafs on the line and heat expanding the track)
signals
TWPS
AWS
DSD
Hope people are interested and thanks for you help/opinions
Stephen