• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Photos Anyone...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Joined
10 Jun 2005
Messages
3,156
Hi guys,
I have started up a new 'mini' forum (as seen in the Mess Hall catagory).
I am after a decent picture of any sort of UK (recent) train that I can put up at the top of the forum as a logo. Does anyone have one they would be willing to let me use? If you do, please email me. I will put credit on the image, of course of course.
Thanks,
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Guest
RichardH, I suggest you look at www.freefoto.com - they have a variety of free photos there and will allow you to use them as long as you have credits included! :)
 

The Snap

Established Member
Joined
10 Jun 2005
Messages
3,156
Great, will have a look. I have noticed a few images dotted around this forum (eg the logo, moderator logos etc.) and have thought, "Hmm, these look very professional!" I just wonder where the person who made them (probably tubechallenger) got their image editor from.
Could anyone suggest a good professional one I can get for FREE.
Thanks,
 
T

Tom

Guest
I made all of the graphics on this forum (apart from SubSilver theme itself, thats the bit below the main gray... I did make all the other images though.

I used Adobe Photoshop CS and some nifty coding to get lots of things randomising.
 

The Snap

Established Member
Joined
10 Jun 2005
Messages
3,156
Not much hope for me then. I aint got PS and can't do codes. Never mind.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top