• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Pendolino seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntergreed

Established Member
Associate Staff
Events Co-ordinator
Joined
16 Jan 2016
Messages
3,178
Location
Dumfries
Just a quick enquiry, has anyone ever travelled in coach J seats 38/39 and could you let me know if there is a good window view and privacy? Thanks for helping me out :)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,849
Location
Epsom
I checked through a complete 390 a few months ago for my parents and I've still got my notes; that table does have a view but out one side only - it's adjacent to one of the equipment cupboards...

I'm assuming the computer gave you that seat allocation automatically?
 

Huntergreed

Established Member
Associate Staff
Events Co-ordinator
Joined
16 Jan 2016
Messages
3,178
Location
Dumfries
I checked through a complete 390 a few months ago for my parents and I've still got my notes; that table does have a view but out one side only - it's adjacent to one of the equipment cupboards...

I'm assuming the computer gave you that seat allocation automatically?

Yes. we've booked it. Is the view out that one side good?
 

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,849
Location
Epsom
You'll be OK on that one side, yes - but when you board, I'd suggest you check the rest of the carriage for unreserved seats and ask the manager if you can move. I think 2/5 and 8/11 would give you a more overall view if they're free.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top