• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Parents name their baby 'A. Hitler'

Status
Not open for further replies.

34067James

Member
Joined
5 Aug 2008
Messages
486
Location
Sittingbourne, Kent
No weirder than a lot of americans :lol:

BTW, what would happen if someone chose adolphhitler as their username on this or any other forum?

After watching Top Gear on chritsmas day I have to agree with you there
So you wouldn't mind being called Adolf Hitler and have the p*** taken out of you all the way through your school life (and in fact, probably your whole life)? I doubt it :shock:

If I was called Aldof Hitler and got taken the **** out off I would have them shoot :lol: :roll: <D

I know I get me coat :lol:


James
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top