• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Painting engineer assesment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle2409

Member
Joined
8 Apr 2023
Messages
24
Location
London
Hi all,

I’ve recently been invited to a practical assessment day for a Painting Engineer role with a rail company, and I was wondering if anyone here has been through something similar.

I know the day will include a practical element in the morning followed by an interview in the afternoon. My main question is about what’s best to wear — should I go in work clothes/PPE straight away, or turn up smartly dressed and change for the practical part?

Any advice from those who’ve attended these kinds of assessment days would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bayum

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2008
Messages
3,299
Location
Leeds
Email/phone and ask? You’ll potentially be looked on favourably for having the impetus to find out what the day entails.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top