tfw756rider
On Moderation
Hi,
I understand this may be a bit of a long shot, but I was just wondering, as the Mark 4s were apparently the first British Rail vehicles to not use Rail Alphabet for interior signage, instead apparently using a Frutiger typeface (Frutiger is actually a series of typefaces), does anyone in here know where I can find pictures of any original Mark 4 interior signage that was apparently in a Frutiger typeface/font, or happen to have any they'd be up for sharing?
If not, does anyone in here know which particular Frutiger (if correct) typeface(s) were used?
I understand this may be a bit of a long shot, but I was just wondering, as the Mark 4s were apparently the first British Rail vehicles to not use Rail Alphabet for interior signage, instead apparently using a Frutiger typeface (Frutiger is actually a series of typefaces), does anyone in here know where I can find pictures of any original Mark 4 interior signage that was apparently in a Frutiger typeface/font, or happen to have any they'd be up for sharing?
If not, does anyone in here know which particular Frutiger (if correct) typeface(s) were used?