• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Origin of your Forum Username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EbbwJunction1

Established Member
Joined
25 Mar 2010
Messages
1,778
Location
Newport, South Wales
Ebbw Junction is the nearest main railway site nearest to where I live ... the 1 is just for show!

As you can see, I don't have an avatar - I don't know what I'd use, to be honest.

The tag line at the bottom is, of course, from one of the best films ever made .... "The Italian Job" (The original, not the remake)!!
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top