• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

One in ten 'cannot use London Tube or buses'

Status
Not open for further replies.

43021HST

Established Member
Joined
11 Sep 2008
Messages
1,565
Location
Taunton
Maybe they should do special carriages for people with buggies, prams, the elderly ECT. Then again, you could just do the decent thing and move carriages if there is room.

There was special carraiges for Buggies its called a MK1 BG, but since most TOCs have done away loco hauled trains, no where to put buggies is one of the downsides of units.
Also the attitudes of some mums get on my nerves, as far as there concerned "I'm a mum and I'm heavily laden down with bags of shopping and buggies full of screaming cretins, so I automatically take priority over you lot.

I'm not saying all mums are like that though, some just deal with it.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top