• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Onboard Catering - Passenger Poll (buffet/shop vs trolley)

Do you prefer a buffet or an at-seat trolley servce?

  • Buffet

    Votes: 141 73.1%
  • At-Seat Trolley Service

    Votes: 52 26.9%

  • Total voters
    193
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashkeba

Established Member
Joined
13 May 2019
Messages
2,171
I get having choice is nice but I have only ever bought on board once.
Prices are a lot more so I'd choose to have neither if possible.
I think everyone would vote for lower prices on trains and in stations!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top