• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern Rail train late / missed connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelayRepay

Established Member
Joined
21 May 2011
Messages
2,929
Depends on your perspective. I'm up to £72 in Delay Repay vouchers just from August, thanks to Network Rail's ineptitude and London Midland's inability to organise a booze-up in a brewery.

That's just on my normal commute, plus the odd weekend trip. Imagine how much I'd have if I claimed for every delayed train...

I've got about £50 from Thameslink - and I'm only commuting 3 days a week at the moment...

When I said it's not worth the hassle, I meant the hassle of monitoring the websites to see where there's a delay of 30 minutes or more then obtaining a suitable ticket to make a fraudulent claim.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top