NorthernSpirit
Established Member
- Joined
- 21 Jun 2013
- Messages
- 2,275
This is one reason why I believe that an Eastern based Northern crew should work an hourly Leeds to Buxton Sunday service, as there's plenty of other services between Stockport and Manchester - provided by Avanti, TransPennine and East Midlands.Exactly, this stupidity has to end. Staff should sign a new contract with Sunday included or walk way. I'm fed up of this now. 1tp2h to Buxton on a Sunday is not acceptable. Everybody joining the railways KNOW there are trains on a Sunday then they pretend otherwise when suits. Pathetic. Union representatives supporting the ongoing stupidness should be named and shamed in public. This will be unpopular but at this point I DON'T CARE!
I remember a time when Leeds based crews were working Doncaster to Goole services on a Sunday, we're talking a good 15- 20 years ago and it worked then so why not now.
