• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Northern cancellations (15/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
25 Aug 2019
Messages
505
Location
Lancaster
I was at Preston station this morning, waiting for a train to Accrington, when it was announced that both the 10:46 to Barrow-in-Furness and the 10:56 to Colne trains had been cancelled due to driver shortages.

This afternoon, I checked at Accrington station that the 15:11 train back to Preston was running. Yes, it was, but not the 16:12, which the guy in the ticket office said was one of three in a row that had been cancelled.

All Northern services. I'm just thankful that the Blackpool North - Leeds service seemed to be unaffected.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top