IanPooleTrains
Established Member
A moment of your time for a little bit of help lads and lasses
Next Saturday, we have another one of those bumper weekend tours were everything is kicking off going everywhere and anywhere
We have:
The Cathedrals Express pulled by 60163 Tornado, last run before she goes to Brunswick Green!
VSOE Christmas luncheon Special pulled by the now back in service 35028 Clan Line
The Christmas White Rose pulled by 60007 Sir Nigel Gresley
The Bath Christmas Market pulled by 34067 Tangmere but we think this will be changed to that damn black five!
The First Moor Street Express pulled by 5043 The Earl Of Mount Edgecumbe
The Royal Scot pulled by 86101
The Grassington Dickinson Festival pulled by a randon Schenker 67
Now, I am definitely going to be able to get The Royal Scot the VSOE Special and The First Moor Street Express but the only sticking point is going to be The Cathedrals Express
It is only due to stop at three stations: Chester, where it terminates, Milton Keynes Central and Rugby but the earliest train from Rugeley tRent Valley with the cheapest ticket is 0733. This means I might just miss it at Milton Keynes and if I get off and get it in Rugby, I miss the VSOE Special.
It's going to get into MKC at around 0915 and Rugby at 1000 with the VSOE Special due out at 11:30 from Victoria and The FMSE at about midday into Paddington so, any help where to get it to get these trains?
Next Saturday, we have another one of those bumper weekend tours were everything is kicking off going everywhere and anywhere
We have:
The Cathedrals Express pulled by 60163 Tornado, last run before she goes to Brunswick Green!
VSOE Christmas luncheon Special pulled by the now back in service 35028 Clan Line
The Christmas White Rose pulled by 60007 Sir Nigel Gresley
The Bath Christmas Market pulled by 34067 Tangmere but we think this will be changed to that damn black five!
The First Moor Street Express pulled by 5043 The Earl Of Mount Edgecumbe
The Royal Scot pulled by 86101
The Grassington Dickinson Festival pulled by a randon Schenker 67
Now, I am definitely going to be able to get The Royal Scot the VSOE Special and The First Moor Street Express but the only sticking point is going to be The Cathedrals Express
It is only due to stop at three stations: Chester, where it terminates, Milton Keynes Central and Rugby but the earliest train from Rugeley tRent Valley with the cheapest ticket is 0733. This means I might just miss it at Milton Keynes and if I get off and get it in Rugby, I miss the VSOE Special.
It's going to get into MKC at around 0915 and Rugby at 1000 with the VSOE Special due out at 11:30 from Victoria and The FMSE at about midday into Paddington so, any help where to get it to get these trains?