Hi All.
I have been making a micro model railway, N gauge measuring 60 cm by 15cm (24inches by 6). I wanted to see what i could make on two pieces of packing wood that was included in a christmas present i bought. Here is the link for the first video. At the present time i have published nine parts with a tenth due to go up soon
Please feel free to give comments to let me know if you have any tips or suggestions, but please remember this is my first real micro railway and the first model railway of any size that i may actually finish.
Thanks and best wishes
I have been making a micro model railway, N gauge measuring 60 cm by 15cm (24inches by 6). I wanted to see what i could make on two pieces of packing wood that was included in a christmas present i bought. Here is the link for the first video. At the present time i have published nine parts with a tenth due to go up soon
Please feel free to give comments to let me know if you have any tips or suggestions, but please remember this is my first real micro railway and the first model railway of any size that i may actually finish.
Thanks and best wishes