• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MP4 to DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
23 Dec 2008
Messages
360
Would anyone know of a decent program free or cheap.

I have MP4 files on my computer I would like to convert and burn to DVD, to be playable on other DVD machines.


Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

swj99

Member
Joined
7 Nov 2011
Messages
770
Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0 is what I use to make DVDs that play on dedicated players. It's actually very good for editing video as well, should the need arise. It's not entry level so it's slightly more to learn than say Windows Movie Maker, but it does a decent job. And it's a damn sight easier to use than Premiere Pro.

There's one on ebay, only £12.95 plus postage. I know it's not the most up to date version, but I can vouch for the fact that it works well. Has good DVD menus, standart and customisable. You could do a lot worse for the money.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-A...ting_Software_Software_SR&hash=item2a35831e01
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top