• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mornington Crescent - 2006 Trellis Anniversary rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

Guest
DOLLIS HILL in knip again? evil_hippo, you're good at knipping that station, every alternate station for the next 100 moves must be DOLLIS HILL.

So....


DOLLIS HILL!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,191
Location
0035
'cos it's in Knip...

Dollis Hill
 

Tom B

Established Member
Joined
27 Jul 2005
Messages
4,680
Using the 1998 SONIA manouvre, I can break away from Dollis Hill in the huge gap that Sonia leaves between the "DOLLIS" and the "HILL" in the announcement and move to... Leytonstone.
 

Tom B

Established Member
Joined
27 Jul 2005
Messages
4,680
It being a Sunday afternoon trains are serving Shoreditch so I may go down to NEW CROSS.
 

traveller1030

Member
Joined
21 Nov 2005
Messages
77
Location
The Royal Borough of the East End
I think I'll be giving the game away if I advocated a move to Lewisham, so instead I use the air-suspension co-efficient of a Mercedes Citaro to take me to Victoria.

No way out of doing that, methinks, besides, this thread is obviously in need of rescue from the nihilists that deny the power of MC.
 
T

Tom

Guest
What is your address? I can send you the 42 abridged editions of MC rulebooks.

Anyway, with a quick bypass via the Victoria regeneration works I can move to... HIGH BARNET
 
T

Tom

Guest
MC is an ancient game played in other forms by those in caves, etc. Due to this, there is no digitised version available of the some 4000 pages of rules we must play by in MC.
 
M

Mrs Trellis

Guest
That is a good move, especially when it is in my rules.

So due to this I play the "good move" move, and I move to

Theydon Bois.

Toodle pip
 

Tom B

Established Member
Joined
27 Jul 2005
Messages
4,680
Now using the Marr/Smith Trailer manouvre, I will move to... Croxley
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top