• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

More LMS main line steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

45669

Member
Joined
26 Jul 2010
Messages
1,081
Location
Farnborough.
Afternoon All,

The Black 5 on Tuesday was just the warm up act; we had one of Stanier's magnificent Pacifics on Saturday. So despite the sub-zero temperatures, I was out with my cameras:



Hope you like the results.

TTFN,

Ron.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gabrielhj07

Established Member
Joined
5 May 2022
Messages
1,620
Location
Herts
Excellent videos, thanks for sharing!

I notice that she seemed to be leaking quite a bit of steam in that second video.

I was lucky enough to see her at Warminster on the same day.
 

45669

Member
Joined
26 Jul 2010
Messages
1,081
Location
Farnborough.
Excellent videos, thanks for sharing!

I notice that she seemed to be leaking quite a bit of steam in that second video.

I was lucky enough to see her at Warminster on the same day.

Glad you like them. The cold weather made the excess steam look worse - it was -2° at Fleet and my fingers were so cold I nearly dropped the phone!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top