• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Modern railway documentaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
10 Mar 2025
Messages
38
Location
Worcester
Hi all. I have a list of modern railway documentaries below, does anyone know of any others? I’m specifically interested in documentaries since c.2000 that are available to watch for free online. Interested in ones based around modern railway operations rather than anything to do with steam.

  • The Tube: Keeping London Moving (5)
  • The Tube (BBC and old Sky series)
  • The Railway: First Great Western (YouTube)
  • Paddington Station 24/7 (YouTube)
  • Railway 24/7 (YouTube)
  • Inside King’s Cross (YouTube)
  • Inside Central Station (YouTube)
  • The Railway: Keeping Britain on Track (YouTube)
  • All Aboard East Coast Trains (YouTube)
I’m also interested in any one off documentaries I may not have seen too.

I seem to recall previously watching a channel 5 series called ‘The Tube: Going Underground’ but can’t find anywhere to watch it now

Thanks :smile:
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joined
10 Mar 2025
Messages
38
Location
Worcester
Hi all. I have a list of modern railway documentaries below, does anyone know of any others? I’m specifically interested in documentaries since c.2000 that are available to watch for free online. Interested in ones based around modern railway operations rather than anything to do with steam.

  • The Tube: Keeping London Moving (5)
  • The Tube (BBC and old Sky series)
  • The Railway: First Great Western (YouTube)
  • Paddington Station 24/7 (YouTube)
  • Railway 24/7 (YouTube)
  • Inside King’s Cross (YouTube)
  • Inside Central Station (YouTube)
  • The Railway: Keeping Britain on Track (YouTube)
  • All Aboard East Coast Trains (YouTube)
I’m also interested in any one off documentaries I may not have seen too.

I seem to recall previously watching a channel 5 series called ‘The Tube: Going Underground’ but can’t find anywhere to watch it now

Thanks :smile:
May I also add…I am also aware of Geoff Marshall on YouTube who I think is fantastic
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top