Someone has offered me a free ticket to go to a concert in Maidatone but I need to get home to Guildford the same night by public transport.
The last train to show up, when I search, is the 22:13, which is too early as the concert will probably finish around 22:30.
It seems the last train of the night, 23:13, goes to London Victoria and arrives at 0:16, which is 1 minute after the last train from London Victoria departs. If only it went to London Bridge.
Any suggestions? I thought about catching this and walking or busing it to Vauxhall to pick up the 0:37 to Guildford but what happens if I get delayed? I would surely be left high and dry as I've not followed any official connections.
Does anyone have any ideas? I can't stay over as I need to be in the office the next day and I don't wish to be charged a load more just to travel early the next morning, just so I can get to the office because I can't get home. I would probably have to buy a separate ticket too.
It only takes 1 hour 22 minutes to get from Guildford to Maidstone by car. Not that I drive. My train the last journey of the night is 2 hours 37 minutes. I do accept it's not a route hundreds of people wish to travel.
At least there is a 0:37 from Vauxhall. Some year's ago when I went to a concert Folkestone, I had to get an Uber back from Woking in order to attend it.
The last train to show up, when I search, is the 22:13, which is too early as the concert will probably finish around 22:30.
It seems the last train of the night, 23:13, goes to London Victoria and arrives at 0:16, which is 1 minute after the last train from London Victoria departs. If only it went to London Bridge.
Any suggestions? I thought about catching this and walking or busing it to Vauxhall to pick up the 0:37 to Guildford but what happens if I get delayed? I would surely be left high and dry as I've not followed any official connections.
Does anyone have any ideas? I can't stay over as I need to be in the office the next day and I don't wish to be charged a load more just to travel early the next morning, just so I can get to the office because I can't get home. I would probably have to buy a separate ticket too.
It only takes 1 hour 22 minutes to get from Guildford to Maidstone by car. Not that I drive. My train the last journey of the night is 2 hours 37 minutes. I do accept it's not a route hundreds of people wish to travel.
At least there is a 0:37 from Vauxhall. Some year's ago when I went to a concert Folkestone, I had to get an Uber back from Woking in order to attend it.