- Joined
- 21 Jan 2010
- Messages
- 5,575
Have you got times? And is it Spoons?
No, but someone else here may (I suggest posting in special workings section) and I believe so.
I have had a quick look on East Coast's Booking Engine & the 'normal' NX Time Table:
These are the services running which do no appear in the time table but do so on EC's Booking Engine (I am also listing services which do not appear on EC's Booking Engine but appear in the timetable - these are listeds as cancelled)
OUTWARD (NRW- LWT)
0705 CANCELLED
0754 CANCELLED
0930 SPECIAL
0945 SPECIAL
1030 SPECIAL
1110 SPECIAL
1155 SPECIAL
1157 CANCELLED
1202 - Not in TT but is listed on EC - but is not a Fast:
SERVICE HAS NOT GOT 1ST CLASS
Calling pattern:
- Brundall
- Cantley
[*]Reedham
[*]Haddiscoe
[*]Somerleyton
[*]Oulton Broad North
and
[*]Lowestoft
Normal Timetable Resumed
RETURN
I can only see two special services operating on the return*, they are:
1800 SPECIAL
1957, Not in Timetable but is Listed on EC
Service has 1ST Class - May be Cl170 Operated
Calling Pattern
- Oulton Broad North
- Somerleyton
- Haddiscoe
- Reedham
- Cantley
- Brundall
and - Norwich
* It doesn't seem right though - are the Loco's operating normal timetabled services?
Last edited: