Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Hello, could someone explain the LTP process to me week by week from start to finish. I've recently joined network rail an struggling to understand the timescales
Hello, could someone explain the LTP process to me week by week from start to finish. I've recently joined network rail an struggling to understand the timescales
With questions like this that potentially affect your professional career, you ask your employer. However well meaning and helpful some are on here, you don’t know if they are correct. I used to know the process inside out, but you don’t want to know how it was done 20 years ago.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.