• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London to Aberystwyth - where can I change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tester

Established Member
Joined
5 Jul 2020
Messages
1,735
Location
Watford
I have an Off-Peak Return from London to Aberystwyth (Via Birmingham). If I want to change somewhere that isn't Birmingham New Street (I was looking at Sandwell & Dudley as it's the same platform) would that be allowed by the ticket?

If need be I can attach picture of the ticket with personal details blurred.

Much appreciated

321362
Well you have certainly ended up with a lot of information!
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top