• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntergreed

Established Member
Associate Staff
Events Co-ordinator
Joined
16 Jan 2016
Messages
3,178
Location
Dumfries
I will Ben travelling down to London on a Saturday on the 11:11 (10:00 from Glasgow) from Carlisle. What type of virgin trains west coast train runs this particular service on a Saturday and what service can I expert to receive in first class? I will be returning on the Tuesday on the 10:43 EUS - CAR. What service can I expect to receive in first class on a weekday on the pendolino?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,810
Location
West of Andover
Should be 390s both ways judging by RTT (which in the case of Virgin WC does tend to ID which services are operated by Voyagers).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top