I’m back in London next week, but not for surgery, just a clinical follow up. This time, I’m hoping not to be too cooped up and focussed on healing, so I’m wondering if its at all possible to do some bashing on the 800s and a nice semi-fast on a 700. I know that things like acceleration and braking are down to driver preference, but if there were an opportunity to experience the fast acceleration on either train please let me know! I’m leaving Kings Cross at 1930-2000 on the Wednesday evening, but should be finished in clinic on the Tuesday for 1500.
What I want you to let me know is:
Approximate costings for each, is it available on a travel card or extra payment above and betond Oyster (I don’t have a contactless card!),
Which services in particular,
Days and times, aside from rush hour’ to avoid.
What I want you to let me know is:
Approximate costings for each, is it available on a travel card or extra payment above and betond Oyster (I don’t have a contactless card!),
Which services in particular,
Days and times, aside from rush hour’ to avoid.