• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Local attractions that you have never visited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnychips

Established Member
Joined
19 Nov 2011
Messages
3,826
Location
Leeds
Lived in Doncaster for 63 years but never been to Conisbrough Castle which is within Doncaster metropolitan Borough, maybe I'll get round to it when I get my bus pass
Can’t beat 63 years, but I lived there for 37 years and never visited Cusworth Hall and Doncaster Museum.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Shimbleshanks

Established Member
Joined
2 Jan 2012
Messages
1,285
Location
Purley
I can safely say that I've been to all the local attractions in my area. The Foxley Hatch, the Jolly Farmers, the Kenley Hotel, the Radius Arms in Whyteleafe, the White Lion and Horseshoe in Warlingham...
 

MotCO

Established Member
Joined
25 Aug 2014
Messages
6,137
I used to live opposite (literally) an old Roman villa and never visited it. :'(
 

Rob F

Member
Joined
17 Dec 2015
Messages
454
Location
Notts
Never been in the Nottingham caves or the Galleries of Justice and have lived here all my life (over 50 years)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top