STEVIEBOY1
Established Member
- Joined
- 31 Jul 2010
- Messages
- 4,001
Has anyone else noticed that there seem to be a large number of small Moths and Gnats about over the past few weeks? I don't know if it is because of recent weather/climate, but I have had loads of moths in my house and they seem to like eating my pullovers, as a few have small moth holes appear that I have to keep having to darn. I have cleared out and cleaned my drawers and cupboards and put down anti moth stuff, but a few still are coming out. I have not had this problem before. I have also noticed that there seem to be more that the usual amounts of gnats or midges around too and have been bitten quite alot which is unusual. Again I wonder if it is a weather issue? I know you do get crane flies / daddy long legs / spiders come in during the early Autumn, but it seems to be more of a problem at the moment.